Here at Nortek Environmental, Inc. we’ve made it our #1 priority to ensure we’re being as cautious as we possibly can to protect the safety of your home, your family members and our team members. To make things even safer, we’re also sanitizing our technician’s tablets after every home visit. Wellness & safety is our ultimate goal during this tough time.
- We have added sanitizing stations in our trucks
- We are assembling safety kits for techs that include face masks, rubber gloves, and shoe covers
- We have limited all non-essential travel for all employees for the next 30 days
- We have limited access to our facility to personnel only. The majority of our office staff is working from home.
- We have discontinued all large gathering events for the next 30 days.
- We are sanitizing our facility 2x a day
- We have built-in technological and facility redundancy to ensure we can operate through any environmental challenge to allow us to be here for you
- Our advanced phone system allows everyone in the call center to work remotely creating no interruption in service to our customers
- Closely monitor and adapt recommendations and guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)