How Preventative Maintenance On Your Furnace Helps Reduce Costs
One of the most important things you can do for your furnace when the weather starts to get chilly is to have annual Furnace Preventative Maintenance performed by a licensed technician. Nortek Environmental, Inc. highly recommends to all customers to have annual Furnace Preventative Maintenance checks performed to ensure that their furnace is in proper working order for the heating season. We have provided a list of reasons as to why having annual Furnace Preventative Maintenance performed is extremely important for your home’s HVAC system.
Why Preventative Maintenance on Your Furnace?
- Reduces the Likelihood of a Breakdown – When a Nortek Environmental, Inc. technician comes out to your home and performs a Furnace Preventative Maintenance check, also known as our 22-Point Certified Furnace Cleaning, Tune-Up and Inspection, our techs are checking your furnace to makes sure that it is in proper working order. During your inspection, your tech will be keeping a special eye out on anything that looks like it should get replaced soon. This way, you can fix your furnace before it ever actually breaks down.
- Cut Down on Utility Costs – Furnace Preventative Maintenance checks not only reduce the likelihood of a breakdown, but they also help increase the efficiency of your furnace. When a Nortek Environmental, Inc. technician is performing a 22-Point Certified Furnace Cleaning, Tune-Up and Inspection, they are making sure that none of the parts are running harder than they should, which causes your furnace to draw more power to run.
- A 30-Day Guarantee – The “Certified” Nortek Environmental, Inc.’s 22-Point Certified Furnace Cleaning, Tune-Up and Inspection means that if a Nortek Environmental, Inc. technician fails to detect and inform you of an issue with your furnace during the time of your Furnace Preventative Maintenance Check and your furnace should malfunction due to an undiagnosed issue, Nortek Environmental, Inc. will return to your home and waive our service call fee. Just a little extra touch to give you a piece of mind and guarantee our quality of work!
- Extends the Life of Your Furnace – By having annual Furnace Preventative Maintenance done, you are making your furnace last even longer by keeping it in a well-maintained shape. Your furnace is a big investment, so make sure to get maintenance done so it can last as long as possible!
- Keeps Warranties In Effect – Whenever you purchase a new furnace, most times there is a warranty included with the unit that covers part replacement for a certain amount of years. However, when warranty claims are submitted, the warranty companies typically ask for a record of maintenance on the unit, as warranties are typically voided if the unit hasn’t been maintained regularly. Having Nortek Environmental, Inc. perform annual Furnace Preventative Maintenance on your furnace will help keep your furnace’s warranty in place, greatly reducing the cost of anything that would need to be covered under your furnace’s warranty!
Learn about our 22-Point Certified Furnace Cleaning, Tune-Up and Inspection. Call us today at (630) 548-1500 to have your Furnace Preventative Maintenance appointment scheduled.